Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term English Travellers refers to certain groups of nomads, and may mean:
- Romanichal Travellers, or more commonly referred to as English Travellers or English Gypsies, who are an ethnic group of Romani origin.
- Showmen, or more commonly referred to as Funfair Travellers, who are occupational Travellers and members of the Showman's Guild of Great Britain who make money from their funfairs. Have no true relation to gypsies
- New Age travellers, commonly referred to as hippy travellers, who were in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s
- Scottish Travellers, a broad term for various unrelated groups of Romani Gypsies and Indigenous Travellers in Scotland
- Irish Travellers, an ethnic group originating in Ireland
- Traveler (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English Travellers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.