From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from English Travellers (disambiguation))
The term English Travellers refers to certain groups of nomads, and may mean:
- Romanichals, or English Gypsies of Romani origin
- Showmen, occupational Travellers and members of the Showman's Guild of Great Britain
- New Age travellers in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s
- Scottish Travellers, a broad term for various unrelated groups of Romani Gypsy/Travellers in Scotland
- Irish Travellers, an ethnic group originating in Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English Travellers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.