Ennenda railway station
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
|Operated by||Swiss Federal Railways|
Ennenda railway station is a railway station in the municipality of Glarus in the Swiss canton of Glarus. It is an intermediate stop on the Weesen to Linthal railway line, and serves the village of Ennenda.
The station is served by Zürich S-Bahn service S25 between Zurich and Linthal, and by St. Gallen S-Bahn service S6 between Rapperswil and Schwanden. Both services operate once per hour, combining to provide two trains per hour between Ziegelbrücke and Schwanden.
- map.geo.admin.ch (Map). Swiss Confederation. Retrieved 2012-04-29.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz. Verlag Schweers + Wall GmbH. 2012. pp. 24–25. ISBN 978-3-89494-130-7.
- "S-Bahn trains, buses and boats" (PDF). ZVV. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-07-28. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- "S-Bahn St.Gallen Map" (PDF). S-Bahn. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- "Ziegelbrücke–Linthal" (PDF). Bundesamt für Verkehr. Retrieved 2014-08-08.
|This article about a railway station in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|