|Full name||Enrique Pérez Herrera|
|Date of birth||13 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Zinapécuaro, Michoacán, Mexico|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2014||→ Atlas (loan)||17||(0)|
|2015–||→ Morelia (loan)||7||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 August 2015.
Pérez made his first division debut on November 14, 2009 in a 1–1 draw with Monterrey, Pérez started the match and was substituted by Marvin Cabrera in the 87th minute. He got a start in the second leg of the semifinal of the Apertura 2009 playoffs against Cruz Azul, he was replaced by Sergio Blancas in the 77th minute as Morelia ended up losing 2–1. In the Bicentenario 2010, Pérez appeared in more matches, he started five matches and was a substitute in three, he also appeared in the 2010 Copa Libertadores. Pérez also helped Morelia capture the 2010 North American SuperLiga, when Morelia defeated New England Revolution 2–1 in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Pérez became a regular starter in the Apertura 2010 season, he appeared in all 17 league matches but Morelia failed to reached the playoffs. During a match in the Apertura 2011 season against San Luis, Pérez made two errors that caused Wilmer Aguirre to score two goals for San Luis and Pérez also ended up scoring an own goal, he was replaced by Marvin de la Cruz in the 74th minute, the score ended up 3–3. Despite his match against San Luis, Pérez still was a regular starter for Morelia during the Apertura 2010 season, he started 21 of 23 matches. Pérez registered his first assist when he assisted Miguel Sabah in the first goal in a 4–1 win against Estudiantes Tecos. Pérez appeared in all six of Morelia playoff matches, he appeared in the final where Morelia ended up losing to UNAM 3–2 in aggregate.
- "Monterrey vs Morelia Box score". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Cruz Azul vs Morelia Box Score". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Bicentenario 2010 stats". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Revolution lose SuperLiga final 2-1". ESPN Boston. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Apertura 2010 stats". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Morelia 3-3 San Luis... División de puntos con soberbios goles". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Clausura 2011 stats". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Morelia Tecos Box Score". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Pumas (3)2-1(2) Morelia... Ruge Campeón, Pumas tiene su séptima estrella". Medio Tiempo. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- Enrique Pérez Liga MX stats at Medio Tiempo.com (Spanish)