Enterprise Desktop Alliance
The Enterprise Desktop Alliance (EDA) is a consortium of enterprise software vendors, engaged in the promotion of wider usage of Macs, iPhones, and iPads in Windows-dominant environments. The EDA was founded in 2008 and the founding members include: Atempo, Centrify, GroupLogic, LANrev, and Parallels.
- Absolute Software - Systems Lifecycle Management
- Centrify - Identity & Access Management
- GroupLogic - Mobile File Management, Enterprise File Sharing & Synching, Macintosh File & Print Services, and Managed File Transfer solutions
- Parallels - Run Windows on your Mac
- Faas, Ryan (2012). "Most IT organizations are overwhelmed trying to figure out enterprise mobility management". CITEworld.com. Retrieved December 2012. Check date values in:
- Foresman, Chris (2010). "Survey: Macs cost notably less to support than Windows PCs". ArsTechnica.com. Retrieved April 2010. Check date values in:
- Kaneshige, Tom (2010). "Are Macs Really Cheaper To Manage Than PCs?". CIO.com. Retrieved March 8, 2010.
- Kaneshige, Tom (2010). "More Macs in the Enterprise, Survey Says". CIO.com. Retrieved February 23, 2010.
- Dalrymple, Jim (2008). "Companies join forces to promote Macs in Enterprise". MacWorld. Retrieved June 30, 2008.
- Offner, Jim (2008). "Desperately Seeking Enterprise Software for Macs". Technology News. Retrieved September 11, 2008.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|