Enterprise asset management
|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Enterprise asset management (EAM) is the optimal lifecycle management of the physical assets of an organization. It covers subjects including the design, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and decommissioning/replacement of plant, equipment and facilities.
"Enterprise" refers to the scope of the assets across departments, locations, facilities and, potentially, business units.
- Investment Recovery Association
- Institute of Asset Management
- National Property Management Association
- Asset Management Council
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada
- American Water Works Association
- National Association of GIS-Centric Solutions
- Indian Association of GIS-Centric Asset and Security Management
- Computerized maintenance management system
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations
- Building lifecycle management
- Baird, G. "Defining Public Asset Management for Municipal Water Utilities". Journal American Water Works Association May 2011, 103:5:30, wwww.awwa.org
- Physical Asset Management(Springer publication) Nicholas Anthony John,2010.
- Pascual, R. "El Arte de Mantener", Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2015. 
- Enterprise Asset Management 2.0
- Mapjects Enterprise Asset Management 
- Avantis Enterprise Asset Management