Enterprise asset management
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Enterprise asset management (EAM) is the optimal lifecycle management of the physical assets of an organization. It covers subjects including the design, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and decommissioning or replacement of plant, equipment and facilities.
"Enterprise" refers to the scope of the assets across departments, locations, facilities and, potentially, business units.
- Building lifecycle management
- Computerized maintenance management system
- Maintenance, repair, and operations
- Baird, G. (May 2011). "Defining Public Asset Management for Municipal Water Utilities". Journal American Water Works Association. American Water Works Association. 103 (5): 30.
- Physical Asset Management(Springer publication) Nicholas Anthony John,2010.
- Pascual, R. "El Arte de Mantener", Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile, 2015.