Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Epeius, son of King Endymion of Elis. He ran a race at Olympia, against his brothers Aetolus and Paeon, winning his father's kingdom. He was married to Anaxiroe, daughter of Coronus, and had one daughter, Hyrmine. King Oenomaus of Pisa was his contemporary.
- Epeius, a Greek soldier during the Trojan War.
- 2148 Epeios, Jovian asteroid
- Pausanias, Description of Greece. W. H. S. Jones (translator). Loeb Classical Library. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. (1918). Vol. 1. Books I–II: ISBN 0-674-99104-4.
- Virgil, Aeneid, Theodore C. Williams. trans. Boston. Houghton Mifflin Co. 1910. Online version at the Perseus Digital Library
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|