Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ephemerality is the quality of existing only briefly.
Ephemeral may also refer to:
- Ephemeral messaging, images or text that self-deletes a short time after receipt, or upon viewing by the recipient
- Ephemeral (EP), a 2009 EP by Pelican
- Ephemeral, a 2013 EP by Insomnium
- Ephemeral, a 1997 album by Synæsthesia (Canadian band)
- Ephemera (disambiguation)
- Ephemeron, a data structure
- Ephemeris, a publication giving the positions of astronomical objects in the sky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephemeral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.