(Redirected from Epicasta)
- Epicaste, daughter of Augeas. She bore Heracles a son, Thestalus.
- Epicaste, daughter of Calydon and Aeolia, daughter of Amythaon. She married Agenor son of Pleuron (her first cousin) and had children: Porthaon, Demonice, and possibly Thestius.
- Epicaste is another name for Jocasta, used by Homer.
- Epicaste, daughter of Nestor and mother of Homer himself by Telemachus, son of Odysseus.
- Epicaste, wife of Clymenus, son of Teleus or Argos, and mother of Harpalyce, Idas, and Therager.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|