From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Epson.
Epsom is a town in Surrey, England. Related to that are:
- Epsom railway station, serving Epsom
- Epsom College, an independent school in Epsom
- Epsom Downs, an area of chalk upland near Epsom
- Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate), named for a saline spring in Epsom
- Epsom and Ewell, the borough including Epsom
- Epsom, Indiana, United States
- Epsom, New Hampshire, United States
- Epsom, New Zealand
- Epsom, Victoria, Australia
- Epsom Handicap, a Group 1 Australian Thoroughbred horse race run at Randwick Racecourse, Sydney
- Operation Epsom, the British attempt of the capture of Caen
- Seiko Epson, commonly known as Epson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epsom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.