Equal Justice (TV series)
|Created by||Thomas Carter
David A. Simons
Sarah Jessica Parker
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||27|
|Running time||approx. 42 min.|
|Production company(s)||Thomas Carter Company (as The Thomas Carter Company)
|Distributor||Orion Television Entertainment (former)
Disney–ABC Domestic Television
MGM Television (current)
|Original release||March 27, 1990 – July 3, 1991|
This series details on the lives of the district attorney's office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The series stars George DiCenzo, Cotter Smith, Kathleen Lloyd, Jane Kaczmarek, Sarah Jessica Parker, Barry Miller, Joe Morton, James Wilder, Jon Tenney, and Debrah Farentino. Despite earning critical acclaim, the show received low ratings throughout its run and was cancelled after only two seasons.
Awards and nominations
In 1990 the episode "Promises to Keep" won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Drama Series.
In 1991 the episode "In Confidence" won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Drama Series.
- George DiCenzo as D.A Arnold Bach
- Cotter Smith as Deputy D.A Eugene Rogan
- Kathleen Lloyd as Jesse Rogan
- Jane Kaczmarek as Linda Bauer
- Joe Morton as Michael James
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Jo Ann Harris
- Barry Miller as Pete Brigman
- Debrah Farentino as Julie Janovich
- James Wilder as Christopher Searls
- Jon Tenney as Peter Bauer
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 1441. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.