The Equidome was built in 1982, and is used for sporting events such as equestrian shows, dressage competitions, and rodeos. It is occasionally used for music concerts. The arena has 45,000 square feet (4,200 m2) of floor space.
Annual events held in the Equidome include:
- "Equestfest" — held by the Pasadena Tournament of Roses at year's end to showcase the equestrian participants of the Rose Parade, prior to their parade participation on New Year's Day.
- "Fiesta of the Spanish Horse" — an equestrian show to raise awareness and funds for cancer research.
- Los Angeles Equestrian Center website
- Los Angeles Equestrian Center: image of the Equidome
- Fiesta of the Spanish Horse at the Equidome website
|This article about a sports venue in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|