From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equilibrium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equilibrium may refer to:
- physical, chemical, or social science equilibria, and wider contexts, the conditions of systems in which all competing influences are balanced.
Film and television
- Equilibrium (film), a 2002 science fiction movie
- The Story of Three Loves, aka Equilibrium, a 1953 romantic anthology film
- "Equilibrium", one of the three segments of the 1953 film
- "Equilibrium" (seaQuest 2032)
- Equilibrium, short film by Steven Soderbergh, a segment of Eros (film)
- "Equilibrium" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), Star Trek DS9 Episode 4, Season 3
- Equilibrium (band) a folk metal band from Germany
- Equilibrium (Crowbar album), 2000
- Equilibrium (Erik Mongrain album), 2008
- Equilibrium (God Forbid album), 2012
- Equilibrium (Whitecross album), 1995
- Equilibrium (Matthew Shipp album), 2003
- IX Equilibrium, a 1999 album by Emperor
- Equilibrium, an album by Fergie Frederiksen
- Equilibrium (puzzle), a sphere-shaped interlocking puzzle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equilibrium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.