|Look up eraser, erasers, or rubber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An eraser is a tool for removing marks made by pencil, pen, chalk or art brushes.
Eraser may also refer to:
- Eraser (film), a 1996 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Eraser (album), a 2011 album by The Knux
- "Eraser" (No Age song), 2008
- "Eraser" (Ed Sheeran song), 2017
- "Eraser", a song on the 1994 album The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails
- "Eraser", a song on the 2004 album The Arrival by Hypocrisy
- The Eraser, 2006 album by Thom Yorke
- Erasure (disambiguation)
- Erase (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Eraser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eraser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.