From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Born in New Zealand, Beach has lived in Tasmania and in Victoria since 1972. He is active in the Australian Performance Poetry scene, performing at workshops, readings and events around Australia.
- Weeping for Lost Babylon (Harper Collins, 1996)
- Red Heart My Country (Pardalote Press, 2000)
- Saint Kilda Meets Hugo Ball (Gargoyles Press, 1974)
- In Occupied Territory (The Saturday Centre, 1977)
- A Photo of Some People in a Football Stadium (Overland, 1978)
- Hey Hey Brass Buttons (1990)
- Australian Poets and Their Works, by William Wilde, Oxford University Press, 1996
- http://www.thylazine.org/directory/directb/ The Thylazine Foundation: Arts, Ethics and Literature.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|