eRikm is a French improviser, composer and visual artist  who has been active in art since 1992. He is noted for his work with turntables.
Quickly recognised as a virtuoso turntablist and sound artist, eRikm has made a longlife habit of crossing all territories and « world-systems » deemed "independent", "institutional".
At the same time, he has developed an open and aspirational approach toward the technological media, both as a means of development for a new economic model and as an instrument for creation, production and diffusion. His work references both the intimate and political, both popular and high culture.
He is most well known for his improvisational collaborations. Notable collaborators include: Luc Ferrari, Christian Marclay, Dieb13, Otomo Yoshihide, Mathilde Monnier, Les percussions de Strasbourg, and FM Einheit.
Since 1997, on his own or with collaborators, eRikm has toured (with 5-7 on-tour projects to date), or created by request specific pieces, both transversal or for fixed spaces (record labels, radio, festivals, art centres…) In the meanwhile, each time building on what has emerged before, the most personal fragments from his work (notably from his early artworks in photography, drawings, visual installations and video) continue to substantiate a singular kaleidoscopic vision.
Solo Album & composition
- 1999 : Zygosis - Sonoris
- 1999 : Frame - Metamkine
- 2001 : MonO FaCe MirRor - Sonoris
- 2006 : Sixperiodes - Sirr records
- 2007 : Variations Opportunistes - Label Ronda
- 2008 : Steme - Room 40
- 2010 : Lux Payllettes - Entr'acte
- 2011 : Visitation echoing Presque Rien 2 de Luc Ferrari - Alga Marghen
- 2012 : Austral - D'autres cordes records
- 2012 : Transfall - Room 40
- 2015 : Select archive I - L’Art de la fuite - Sonoris
- 2016 : Doubse Hystérie - Monotype records
- 2018 : Drum-Machines for Les Percussions de Strasbourg - PDS
- 2018 : Flow - bandcamp
- 2018 : Mistpouffers - Empreintes Digitales
Free improv & collaboration
- 2004 : Archives Sauvées des Eaux with Luc Ferrari - Angle Records
- 2004 : Complementary contrasts with Christian Fennesz - Hat-Hut
- 2005 : Trace cuts with Otomo Yoshihide & Martin Tetreault - Musica gênera
- 2011 : Razine with Michel Doneda - Monotype records
- 2013 : Pantoneon with Catherine Jauniaux - Mikroton Recordings
Re-organisation & re-composition
- 2003 : What a wonderful world with Jérôme Noetinger - Erstwhile Records
- 2007 : ©haos ©lub with Dieb13 - Erstwhile Records
- 2012 : Cartouche with Natacha Muslera - Monotype records
- 2013 : Mal Des Ardents with Catherine Jauniaux - Mikroton Recordings
- 2014 : Ecotone with Martin Brandlmayr - Mikroton Recordings
- Andy Guhl, eRikm, Günter Müller, Norbert Möslang
- 1999 : Poire Z - For4ears records
- 2001 : Presque_Chic - Sonoris
- 2002 : +, with Otomo Yoshihide • Sachiko M • Christian Marclay - Erstwhile Records
- 2004 : Q, with Phil Minton - For4ears records
- 2004 : Why Not Béchamel with Erikm + Günter Müller + Toshimaru Nakamura - Mikroton Recordings
- 2011 : Stodgy eRikm & Norbert Möslang - Mikroton Recordings
- 2016 : Pavillon du Lac with Günter Müller + Norbert Möslang + ErikM - Dolmen