From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A. L. Erlanger (1859–1930), American theatrical producer and director
- Camille Erlanger (1863–1919), French composer
- Carlo von Erlanger (1872–1904), German ornithologist and explorer
- Frédéric Émile d'Erlanger (1832-1911), German financier
- Joseph Erlanger (1874–1965), American physiologist
- Steven Erlanger (born c. 1952), American journalist
- Rodolphe d'Erlanger (1872-1932), French painter and musicologist
Erlanger may also refer to:
- Erlanger, a lunar impact crater
- Erlanger, Kentucky, a city in the United States
- Erlanger Program, a mathematical research program proposed by Felix Klein in 1872
- Klaw & Erlanger, a New York City based theatrical production partnership
- Erlanger Health System, a multi-hospital system with five campuses based in Chattanooga, Tennessee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erlanger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.