From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up erro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erro may refer to:
- Erro, Navarre, a municipality in the autonomous community of Navarre, Spain
- Erro (river), a river in north-west Italy
- Erro (crater), a lunar crater named after the astronomer
- "Meu Erro", a song on Os Paralamas do Sucesso's 1984 album O Passo do Lui
- "erro" - also refer to "Root"
- Eric Roberson (born 1976), R&B recording artist and songwriter
- Erró (born 1932), postmodern Icelandic artist
- Luis Enrique Erro (1897–1955), Mexican astronomer
- Enrique Erro, Uruguayan politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.