From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eru may refer to:
- Eru (singer) (born 1983), Korean singer
- Eru Potaka-Dewes (1939–2009), New Zealand actor
- Syd Eru (born 1971), New Zealand rugby player
- Eru, alternative name for the letter Yery in the Cyrllic alphabet
- Eru, alternative romanization of El, fictional character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Eru, Estonia
- Eru, the Indo-European copula in Old Norse
- Eru (vegetable), a tropical African vine and vegetable
- Eru (soup), a Cameroonian eru–based soup
- Eru Ilúvatar, the Elvish name for God in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
ERU may refer to:
- Egyptian Russian University, Badr, Egypt
- Emergency Response Unit, specialist teams at various organizations
- Emission Reduction Unit, a credit equivalent to one tonne of CO2 reduction
- Equilibrium rate of unemployment in macroeconomic theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.