Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eru may refer to:
- Eru (singer) (born 1983), Korean singer
- Eru Potaka-Dewes (1939–2009), New Zealand actor
- Syd Eru (born 1971), New Zealand rugby player
- Eru, alternative name for the letter Yery in the Cyrillic alphabet
- Eru, alternative romanization of El, fictional character in the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Eru, Estonia
- Eru, the Indo-European copula in Old Norse
- Eru (vegetable), a tropical African vine and vegetable
- Eru (soup), a Cameroonian eru–based soup
- Eru Ilúvatar, the Elvish name for God in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium
ERU may refer to:
- Egyptian Russian University, Badr, Egypt
- Emergency Response Unit, specialist teams at various organizations
- Emission Reduction Unit, a credit equivalent to one tonne of CO2 reduction
- Equilibrium rate of unemployment in macroeconomic theory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.