Eschen and its exclaves in Liechtenstein
|• Total||10.3 km2 (4.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||453 m (1,486 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST|
|ISO 3166 code||LI-02|
Eschen (High Alemannic: Escha) is a municipality in the north of Liechtenstein. It has a population of 4,466, and covers an area of 10.3 square kilometres (4.0 square miles). It is the fourth-largest town in Liechtenstein by population.
The headquarters of Novodent and ThyssenKrupp Presta are located in Eschen.
USV Eschen/Mauren is the municipality's football club.
- Gerard Batliner (1928 in Eschen – 2008 in Eschen) an attorney-at-law and was Head of Government (Regierungschef) of Liechtenstein 1962–1970
- Marlies Amann-Marxer (born 1952) a politician from Liechtenstein, former Minister of Infrastructure, Environment and Sport until 2017; lives with family in Eschen
- Mauro Pedrazzini (born 1965) a politician from Liechtenstein, current Minister of Social Affairs; he is doctor of physics, lives in Eschen
- David von Eschen (born ???) software engineer, from Eschen
- "Gemeinderat Eschen-Nendeln". www.eschen.li. Retrieved 2019-06-12.
- "thyssenkrupp Presta: thyssenkrupp Presta AG, Eschen (Liechtenstein)". karriere.thyssenkrupp-presta.com. Retrieved 2019-06-12.
Media related to Eschen at Wikimedia Commons
|This Liechtenstein location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|