Escuela Superior de Economia y Negocios
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2013)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
|Escuela Superior de Economia y Negocios|
Escuela Superior de Economia y Negocios (ESEN) is a private, non-profit center for higher learning that offers careers in Economics and Business, Law and Engineering. ESEN's mission is to provide the future leaders of El Salvador and Central America. In addition, ESEN seeks to contribute to academic excellence by creating a critical mass of professionals to promote the sustained development of the region. ESEN has since 1997 the Entrepreneur Center, a unit whose mission is to promote and develop entrepreneurship among employers to create jobs.
Ricardo Poma - Rector.
- Princeton University, Industrial Engineering.
- Harvard University. Master Business Administration
Everardo Rivera - Director General.
- Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios, BA in Economics and Business (Magna Cum Laude)
- New York University, Political Science.
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Applied Macroeconomics and Public Policy.
Carmen Aida Lazo - Dean of Economics and Business.
- Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios, BA in Economics and Business (Cum Laude)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Master of Applied Macroeconomics
- Harvard University, Master in Public Administration in International Development
Albino Tinetti - Dean of Law.
- Universidad de El Salvador, BA in Law and PhD in Law and Social Sciences
- Harvard University, Pedagogy.
Sven Mauricio Guzman - Dean of Business Engineering.
- Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Cañas, Industrial Engineering.
- University of Arkansas, Master Operations Research.
Some student organizations with a presence in the ESEN are:
- Un Techo Para Mi País
- Students in Free Enterprise SIFE
- Sociedad de Alumnos Emprendedores (SAE)
- Model United Nations (MUN)