From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Esens may signify:
- Esens, Lower Saxony, a municipality in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Esens (Samtgemeinde), a "collective municipality" in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Hero Oomkens von Esens, a Frisian nobleman (c. 1455 – 1522)
- Balthasar Oomkens von Esens, was a Frisian nobleman (died 1540)
- Chief Esens or Thomas Little Shell, a Ojibwa chief (-1901)
- Tevfik Esenç, the last known speaker of the Ubykh language (1904 – 1992)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.