Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Headquarters||Gulshan, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Limited, also known as SK+F, is a pharmaceutical company based in Bangladesh. It is part of the Transcom Group. Simeen Hossain is the managing director & CEO of the company.
Eskayef Bangladesh Limited (SK+F), a successor of Smith, Kline & French in Bangladesh, was acquired by Transcom in 1990. According to a 2008 survey by Intercontinental Marketing Services, the company placed among the top ten pharmaceutical companies operating in Bangladesh in terms of sales. As of 2015, it exported its products to 21 countries across 4 continents, and had annual sales surpassing 128 million US dollars. The company was renamed Eskayef Pharmaceuticals Limited in January 2017.
The company is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of a wide range of therapeutic drugs, bulk pellets and animal health and nutrition products.
- Iqbal, Farah K. (2016-09-19). "What makes the market tick?". Dhaka Tribune (Op-ed). Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "Eskayef sales jump manifold". The Daily Star. 2015-12-29. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "'I am the brand'". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- Akter, Sayeda (2009-08-23). "Pharma industry set for expansion". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
- "Eskayef pledges to conquer odds with courage". The Daily Star. 2017-01-24.
- "Eskayef beats rivals in sales growth". The Daily Star. 2012-01-26.
- Rahman, Md Fazlur (2015-03-24). "Novo Nordisk: Ethically profitable". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2016-10-03.
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|