From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eskimo dog might refer to:
- A dog owned by a person of Eskimo (Yupik, Inuit or Aleut) ancestry
- Any Arctic sled dog type, long haired dogs used for pulling sleds
- Canadian Eskimo Dog, a selectively bred dog breed registered with the Canadian Kennel Club
- American Eskimo Dog, a breed of companion dog originating in Germany
- Greenland Dog, also known as Esquimaux Dog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eskimo dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.