Espen Eriksen Trio
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Espen Eriksen Trio|
Espen Eriksen Trio is a Norwegian jazz piano trio formed in 2007, consisting of Espen Eriksen (piano), Lars Tormod Jenset (double bass) and Andreas Bye (drums). The trio have released three albums on the Norwegian record-label Rune Grammofon. They have performed at Molde Int. Jazz Festival, Oslo Jazzfestival, Maijazz and Vossajazz in Norway, Jazz Province Festival in Russia and Penang Jazz Festival in Malaysia, in addition to several club performances in Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain and Malaysia.
- 2010: You Had Me At Goodbye (Rune Grammofon)
- 2012: What Took You So Long (Rune Grammofon)
- 2015: Never Ending January (Rune Grammofon)
- 2018: Perfectly Unhappy (Rune Grammofon), with Andy Sheppard
- 2011 JazzCD.no #5
- 2010: Twenty Centuries Of Stony Sleep (Rune Grammofon)
- 2009: Runeology 4 (Rune Grammofon)
- Løkeland-Stai, Espen (2018-05-05). "Tid for trio" (in Norwegian). Rogalands Avis. Retrieved 2018-09-01.
- Grady, Spencer (2012-04-13). "Espen Eriksen Trio What Took You So Long Review". BBC. Retrieved 2018-09-01.
- Thompson, Gareth (2018-05-25). "Espen Eriksen Trio With Andy Sheppard: Perfectly Unhappy". All About Jazz. Retrieved 2018-09-01.
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a jazz ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|