|Look up espora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Espora may refer to:
- Colonel (Navy) Tomás Espora, an Argentine Navy officer during the Cisplatine War
- Comandante Espora Airport, named after the Argentine naval officer, located in Bahía Blanca, Argentina
- Comandante Espora Naval Air Base, an Argentine Navy air base co-located with the airport
- Espora-class corvette, a class of warships in service with the Argentine Navy
- Several ships in the Argentine Navy, named after the Argentine naval officer:
- Espora (1865), a brigantine that served from 1865 to 1867
- Espora (1890), a torpedo boat that served from 1891 to 1916
- Colonel Espora, a steamship that served between 1867 and 1878
- ARA Espora (D 21), a Fletcher-class destroyer (formerly USS Dortch (DD-670)), transferred to Argentina in 1961 and decommissioned in 1975
- ARA Espora (P-41), a corvette in service since 1985, lead ship of her class
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.