Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up espresso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Espresso is a coffee beverage.
Espresso may also refer to:
- Espresso (microprocessor), used in the Wii U game console
- Espresso, the development name for the T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide
- Espresso Book Machine, a printing press
- Espresso heuristic logic minimizer, circuit design software
- L'Espresso, an Italian magazine
- Quantum ESPRESSO, a chemistry software suite
- ESPRESSO, a spectrographic instrument of the Very Large Telescope array in northern Chile
- Expresso Telecom, African telecommunications services company, active in Mauritania, Senegal and Sudan.