Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up espresso in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Espresso is a coffee beverage.
Espresso may also refer to:
- Espresso (microprocessor), the processor of the Wii U
- Espresso, the development name for the T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide
- Espresso Book Machine, a printing press
- Espresso, a computer program for reducing the complexity of digital electronic gate circuits.
- L'espresso, a magazine
- Quantum ESPRESSO, a chemistry software suite
- ESPResSo, a molecular dynamics simulation package
- Echelle Spectrograph for Rocky Exoplanet and Stable Spectroscopic Observation, a spectrographic instrument of the Very Large Telescope array in northern Chile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espresso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.