Tonne in 2016
|Birth name||Stanislav Tonne|
|Born||24 April 1975|
Zaporizhia, USSR, 
Born Stanislav Tonne in 1975 in the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, he took up the guitar at the age of eight and started to study classical music at the local music school. After his family moved to Israel in 1990, Tonne stopped playing for 11 years. In September 2001, he moved to New York and resumed playing the guitar in a duo with violinist and street musician Michael Shulman. He eventually began to travel around the world as a solo musician. Tonne plays concerts in countries across the world, as well as performing at street, yoga, art, or other festivals. Estas plays a 6-stringed classical guitar as well as the flute. He is vegetarian. He has rarely stayed for more than a year at one place as an adult.
- Black and White World (2002)
- Dragon of Delight, Vol. II (2004)
- 13 Songs of Truth (2008)
- Bohemian Skies (2009)
- Place of the Gods (2011)
- Internal Flight (2013)
- Mother of Souls - Soundscape of Life (Estas Tonne & One Heart Family) (2016)
- The Inside Movie (2012)
- Live in Odeon (2012)
- Internal Flight (Live at Garavasara) (2013)
- Live in ULM – Outer ◦ Inner - double album (2018)
- Эстас Тонне -гитарист дорог мира. gorod.tomsk.ru (17 April 2014)
- Solyarova, Maria (19 May 2016) Эстас Тонне. Подключение к космосу. gorodw.by
- Tereschenko, Yevgeny (29 March 2018) Эстас Тонне. Он называет себя современным трубадуром. day.kyiv.ua
- Savchenko, Oksana (1 November 2016) Отпустить и прыгнуть. Как довериться жизни и найти свой путь. focus.ua
- "Essential Sounds of The Universe -Estas Tonne", SonicBids, New York.
- "Estas Tonne official site".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Estas Tonne.|
|This article on a guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|