|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2010)|
|Directed by||D. J. Matrundola|
|Produced by||D. J. Matrundola
|Written by||Raphaël Simard
D. J. Matrundola
|Music by||Martin Maheux
|Edited by||D.J. Matrundola|
Estranged is a 2006, 20-minute short film directed by D. J. Matrundola. The film is about a character named Chloe who is forced to reunite with her estranged brother, Julian, and drive down to their mother's hometown. Julian shows up with a precocious twelve-year-old girl named Suzy, unwanted by her divorcing parents and hitching a ride to her aunt's house.
- "Estranged is only 20 minutes yet it packs a lot of punch". --Ryan Cracknell, Movie Views
- “Estranged is an entertaining dysfunctional family short, with talent behind every inch of film". --Felix Vasquez Jr., Cinema Crazed
- The Australian International Film Festival (Official Selection)
- Secret City Film Festival (Official Selection)
- Fylmz Festival (Official Selection)
- Anchorage Film Festival (Official Selection)
- DNA Film Festival (Official Selection)
- Victoria Film Festival (Official Selection)
- Ryan Cracknell. "Estranged". Movie Views. Archived from the original on 12 November 2010.
- Felix Vasquez Jr. "Estranged". Cinema Crazed. Archived from the original on 25 February 2012.
- AIFF Film Festival. "Official Selection 2006". Archived from the original on 5 March 2012.
- Anchorage Film Festival. "Official Selection 2006". AnchorageFilmFestival.org. Archived from the original on 22 February 2012.