This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Eugenio Siller Margain
April 5, 1981 (age 36)
Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
|Occupation||Actor, singer, dancer, model|
|Website||Eugenio Siller Official|
Eugenio Siller Margain (born April 5, 1981) is a Mexican actor, singer, and model who is best known for starring in popular novelas Rebelde, Código Postal, Al Diablo con los Guapos, Mi Pecado, Aurora, Una Maid en Manhattan, ¿Quién es quién?" and Reina de Corazones.
Eugenio Siller began his career as an actor in multiple commercials, as well as a player in musical comedies and theatrical productions.
In 1998, Eugenio became part of a singing group called Klishé, along with his older brother, Mundo, and two friends. They later formed an eponymous duo named Canela, later had a modelling career in Italy. He became interested in acting in 2005. He graduated from CEA, an acting school in mexico, .
In 2006, he had a breakthrough role in Rebelde, a mexican telenovela, playing the part of Luciano. He then was cast in the hit teen series, Código Postal, playing the role of a blind man named Rafael Rojas Alonso. His first leading role came in 2007, in the hit telenovela Al Diablo con los Guapos, in which he played Alejandro Belmonte, a rebellious rich-boy who falls in love with Allison Lozz's character Milagros. In 2009, Siller starred in the telenovela Mi Pecado in the main role of Julian Huerta Almada, the love interest of Lucrecia Córdoba, played by his former CEA classmate and friend, Maite Perroni. From November 2010 to May 2011, he played the lead role of Martín Lobos on Telemundo-produced telenovela, Aurora. He starred in Telemundo's telenovela Una Maid en Manhattan as Cristóbal Parker Salas (Main Hero) along with Litzy and the telenovela aired between 2011-2012.
|2006-2007||Código postal||Rafael Rojas Alonso||Co-Lead role|
|2007-2008||Al diablo con los guapos||Alejandro Belmonte Arango||Lead role|
|2009||Mi pecado||Julián Huerta Aldama||Lead role|
|2010||Aurora||Martín Lobos||Lead role|
|2011-2012||Una Maid en Manhattan||Cristóbal Parker||Lead role|
|2014||Reina de corazones||Nicolás Núñez / Javier Bolivar||Lead role|
|2015-2016||¿Quién es quién?||Pedro "Perico" Pérez / Leonardo Fuentemayor||Lead role|
- Con Devocion – The band Siller participated in the OTI Festival with this album. The Heraldo de Mexico recognized them as "Youth Group of the Year". Two singles were released on Mexican radio:
- Dame de Ti
- Amor Violento – This was Siller's second album, released in February 2000. It consisted of 14 songs written and produced by Marco Flores.
- Eugenio Siller - Singles – This release consisted of 3 singles Triste Adios, Esperame y Sin Mirar, released throughout 2007 and 2009 while his soap operas were on air.
- Eugenio Siller - Aurora Hits – This release consists of songs from the Telemundo telenovela Aurora sung and composed by Eugenio and produced by Marco Flores.
- Televisa Espectáculos - Eugenio Siller Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- "Litzy, Eugenio Siller to star in new TV soap opera". TV Next. August 31, 2011. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "Eugenio Siller to star in Telemundo’s ‘Una Maid en Manhattan’!". Latin Beat. June 1, 2011. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "Eugenio Siller interpretará a gemelos en Quién es quién". Tvyespectaculos. (in Spanish). Retrieved August 4, 2015.
- "Telemundo hit ‘Aurora’ music produced by Latin Beat, Marco Flores". Latin Beat. December 6, 2010. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Una Maid en Manhattan’s Theme Song ‘Amor Sin Final’ in iTunes!". Latin Beat. November 30, 2011. Retrieved 30 November 2011.