Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
March 15, 1985
New York City, U.S.
|Other names||Eva Amurri Martino|
|Alma mater||Brown University|
(m. 2011; div. 2020)
|Relatives||Antonio Amurri (grandfather)|
Miles Robbins (half-brother)
Eva Maria Olivia Amurri (born March 15, 1985) is an American lifestyle blogger and actress.
Amurri was born in New York City, to Italian director Franco Amurri and American actress Susan Sarandon (whose mother's ancestry was Italian). Amurri was raised by her mother and long-time partner Tim Robbins. She has two maternal half-brothers, Jack and Miles, as well as two paternal half-siblings from her father's marriage to Heide Lund, Leone and Augusta, and two stepsisters, Tallulah and Ruby, from Lund's previous marriage to a British aristocrat.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film The Banger Sisters, in which her mother starred, with Amurri playing the daughter of her mother's character. She guest-starred, along with her mother, on an episode of Friends in Season 7 Episode 15 ("The One with Joey's New Brain") in which she is slapped by Sarandon. In 2004, she appeared in Saved!. She guest-hosted Attack of the Show with Kevin Pereira. She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series Californication, where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film Middle of Nowhere.
In 2010, she appeared in the Fox series House as Nicole in the episode "The Choice". In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Productions' That's My Boy as young Mary McGarricle. Her mother also appeared in the film as McGarricle's older self.
Amurri began her popular lifestyle blog "Happily Eva After" in 2015.
Amurri married former Major League Soccer player and current NBC Sports broadcaster Kyle Martino on October 29, 2011, in Charleston, South Carolina. They have three children. Daughter, Marlowe Mae was born on August 9, 2014, son Major James was born on October 19, 2016 and son Mateo Antoni was born March 13, 2020. In August 2015, Amurri revealed she had a miscarriage at nine weeks. On November 15, 2019, Amurri and Martino announced that they were separating, just two months after they announced they were expecting their third child together. As of March 2020, the couple finalized their divorce. Amurri resides in Westport, Connecticut.
|1992||Bob Roberts||Child in hospital|
|1995||Dead Man Walking||9-year-old Helen Prejean|
|1999||Anywhere but Here||Girl at Beverly Hills High School|
|The Banger Sisters||Ginger Kingsley|
|2007||The Education of Charlie Banks||Mary|
|The Life Before Her Eyes||Maureen|
|2008||New York, I Love You||Sarah||Segment: "Randy Balsmeyer"|
|Middle of Nowhere||Grace Berry|
|2012||That's My Boy||Young Mary McGarricle|
|2016||Mothers and Daughters||Gayle|
|1999||Earthly Possessions||Teenage girl||Television film|
|2001||Friends||Dina Lockhart||Episode: "The One with Joey's New Brain"|
|2009, 2014||How I Met Your Mother||Shelly||2 episodes|
|2010||Mercy||Sharra Kelly||2 episodes|
|House||Nicole Murray||Episode: "The Choice"|
|Childrens Hospital||Lovely Nurse||Episode: "I Am Not Afraid of Any Ghost"|
|2011||Fish Hooks||Bleak Molly (voice)||Episode: "The Dark Side of the Fish"|
|2011, 2013||New Girl||Beth||2 episodes|
|2012||Guys with Kids||Jennifer Thomas||Episode: "Chris' New Girlfriend"|
|2013||The Mindy Project||Lucy||2 episodes|
|2015||The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe||Young Gladys Monroe Mortenson||Miniseries|
- Heller, Corrine (May 13, 2013). "Susan Sarandon Talks About Eva Amurri Martino's Labor: "It Was Like a National Geographic Special"—Watch!". E!. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Amurri, Eva (March 11, 2019). "My Sibling Story". Happily Eva After. Retrieved May 23, 2021.
- Lee, Linda (September 8, 2002). "A Night Out With: Eva Amurri; Glittering in Mom's Sky". The New York Times. Retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Takeda, Allison (August 15, 2015). "Eva Amurri Martino Reveals She Had a Miscarriage: Our Angel Slipped Away". Us Weekly. Retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Gelman, Vlada (November 16, 2009). "'How I Met Your Mother': Going to the smoon". LA Times. Retrieved June 30, 2017.
- "Eva Amurri Goes into Isolation". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- "Happily Eva After (About)".
- Vilkomerson, Sara (October 30, 2011). "Actress Eva Amurri, daughter of Susan Sarandon, marries in South Carolina". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on November 1, 2011. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Garcia, Jennifer (October 30, 2011). "Eva Amurri Marries Kyle Martino". People. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- Leon, Anya (August 11, 2014). "Kyle and Eva Amurri Martino Welcome Daughter Marlowe Mae". People. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- Juneau, Jen (October 20, 2016). "Meet Major James! Eva Amurri Martino Shares First Photo of Newborn Son". People. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Mauch, Ally; Juneau, Jen (March 13, 2020). "Eva Amurri and Estranged Husband Kyle Martino Welcome Son Mateo: 'Our Hearts Are So Full'". People. Retrieved May 14, 2020.
- "Eva Amurri Martino Reveals Miscarriage: 'This One Little Angel Has Slipped". People. August 15, 2015. Retrieved August 15, 2015.
- Juneau, Jen (September 9, 2019). "Eva Amurri Martino and Husband Kyle Martino Expecting Third Child: 'Most Exciting Collaboration Yet'". People. Retrieved May 14, 2020.
- Juneau, Jen; Leon, Anya (November 15, 2019). "Pregnant Eva Amurri Martino Reveals She and Husband Kyle Martino Are Separating". People. Retrieved November 18, 2019.
- Pasquini, Maria; Leon, Anya (March 19, 2020). "Eva Amurri and Kyle Martino Finalized Their Divorce Before Welcoming Third Child". People. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- Pasquini, Maria (March 19, 2020). "Eva Amurri and Kyle Martino Finalized Divorce a Month Before Welcoming 3rd Child". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- Crabtree, Erin (March 18, 2020). "Eva Amurri and Kyle Martino Finalized Their Divorce 1 Month Before Welcoming 3rd Child". Us Weekly. Retrieved April 30, 2020.
- Ryan, Lidia (August 28, 2019). "Did you know Susan Sarandon's daughter is a Fairfield County influencer?". Stamford Advocate. Retrieved March 13, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eva Amurri.|