||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
December 29, 1967
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles California|
|Other names||Spyder Jonez|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg)|
Evan Seinfeld (born December 29, 1967) is an American musician and actor, as well as a director, photographer, and writer. He has also appeared in several pornographic films under the pseudonym "Spyder Jonez". He is best known as a founding member of Biohazard. Since leaving the band in May 2011 for personal reasons, he has joined the band Attika7 as a vocalist. He is also the ex-husband of pornographic actress Tera Patrick. The couple announced their split on September 30, 2009, although they remain business partners.
Seinfeld was the founder, bassist and vocalist for the New York Hardcore, Heavy Metal band Biohazard. Seinfeld founded the band in 1987 but left the band in early 2011. Evan was also the bassist for the short-lived supergroup Damnocracy, featured in the VH1 reality television show Supergroup, with other members including Ted Nugent, Sebastian Bach, Scott Ian and Jason Bonham. In March 2007, Evan Seinfeld debuted his new band, The Spyderz, as an opening act for a Buckcherry performance. The band was originally named White Line Fever, until it was discovered that a UK band already owned the name. The Spyderz also features guitarist John Monte, formerly of Ministry and M.O.D.. In October 2008, Seinfeld briefly joined Tattooed Millionaires as a bassist and co-vocalist.
Seinfeld portrayed Jaz Hoyt in the HBO prison drama Oz for a total of 40 episodes, spanning the majority of the series' six-year run. His character was the leader of the prison's biker gang and an ally of the Aryan Brotherhood, a white supremacist gang. He showed his full frontal nudity in some scenes of the series. In certain episodes of season 6, the Star of David tattoo on Seinfeld's stomach can be clearly seen.
Seinfeld, who was married to adult film star Tera Patrick, has performed with her in seven films under the stage name "Spyder Jonez", including Reign of Tera and Teradise Island (which he also directed), Tera, Tera, Tera, and Desperate. In the final scene of Reign of Tera, he performs in an orgy featuring ten Asian porn stars as the sole male. He also performs in duo scenes with women other than Tera Patrick. Seinfeld continues to work in adult entertainment as Spyder Jonez, most notably through his production company, Iron Cross Entertainment and Teravison, the production company he co-owns with Tera Patrick, as well as his own "Rockstar Pornstar" website.
Seinfeld and Patrick appear in a number of celebrity TV series such as E! True Hollywood Story "Rockstar Wives", G4TV's A Day in the Life of Tera Patrick, VH1's Greatest Metal Songs, and WE's Secret Lives of Women.
Evan appeared in the independent films Angry Dogs, Kiss Me Now, and Wizard of Gore. Both he and Patrick appeared in the documentary Fuck.
Seinfeld has made numerous appearances at the TED Conferences, speaking about his love of majestic flutes and beautiful birds. He is also one of the characters in the book Sex Tips from Rock Stars by Paul Miles, published in July 2010 from Omnibus Press.
- 2008 XBIZ Award – Crossover Male Star of the Year
- 2009 XBIZ Award – ASACP Service Recognition Award
After a three-year relationship, Seinfeld married Tera Patrick in a small ceremony on January 9, 2004. The ceremony was held in Las Vegas where they were attending the 2004 AVN Awards show. The couple announced on September 30, 2009 that they were ending their marriage, but that they would remain business partners.
- "Evan Seinfeld Is Out Of Biohazard". Metal Sucks. June 7, 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Preston, Bob (September 30, 2009). "Tera Patrick, Evan Seinfeld Split". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
- "Tera Patrick and Evan Seinfeld Caught in Adult Situation: Divorce". PopEater. September 30, 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-01.
- "Former BIOHAZARD frontman joins ATTIKA7". Roadrunner Records. September 20, 2011. Retrieved September 20, 2011.
- "ATTIKA 7 To Release 'Blood Of My Enemies' In July". Roadrunner Records. 2012-05-01. Retrieved 2012-06-01.
- Tattoo photo; Rolling Stone; Retrieved February 28, 2007
- Andrea Bonaventura, "Spin, Suck & Choke: Down and Dirty With Tera Patrick" Real Detroit Weekly February 14, 2008
- "Interview with Evan Seinfeld - I put the fuck in the "I don’t give a fuck!"". Teeth of the Divine. 2010-04-26. Retrieved 2011-10-03.
- http://sextipsfromrockstars.com SexTipsFromRockStars.com
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, February, 2011
- "Damnocracys Evan Seinfeld gets into Ventriloquism".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evan Seinfeld.|
- Evan Seinfeld at the Internet Movie Database
- Evan Seinfeld at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Evan Seinfeld at the Adult Film Database