Evening Prayer refers to:
- Evening Prayer (Anglican), an Anglican liturgical service which takes place after midday, generally late afternoon or evening. When significant components of the liturgy are sung, the service is referred to as "Evensong".
"Evening prayer" may also refer to:
- Ma'ariv, the evening prayer in Judaism. See Jewish services
- Maghrib, the obligatory prayer in Islam offered in the evening
- Vespers, the Roman Catholic service of evening prayer
- Evening prayer, a painting by Anna Ancher
- "Evening Prayer", List of compositions by Modest Mussorgsky
- "Evening prayer" Folksongs (Alfred Deller album)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evening Prayer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.