Everything's Rosie (TV series)
|Genre||Children's animated series|
|Created by||Vickie Corner|
|Written by||Chris Parker|
|Directed by||John Offord (2010–2012)|
Jean Flynn (2010–2012)
Mark Woollard (2012–2015)
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||4 + Special|
|No. of episodes||105 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||104 × 11 minutes|
1 × 24 minutes
|Production company(s)||V&S Entertainment Ltd.|
|Distributor||DHX Media (2018-Present)|
|Picture format||16:9 High definition|
|Original release||3 May 2010|
Everything’s Rosie is an animated TV series for children aged 3 to 6 years. Created by Vickie Corner for V&S Entertainment Ltd, and produced in HD CGI animation, the series follows the adventures of a little girl named Rosie and her friends. Four series have been aired along with a special episode "When You Wish Upon an Oak". Everything’s Rosie is broadcast on CBeebies in the UK and internationally across 160 territories.
Rosie, the protagonist, is a 6-year old girl who has educational adventures.
- Rosie is the lead character and is voiced by Joanna Ruiz.
- Raggles is a blue rabbit. He is voiced by Emma Tate.
- Holly is a smaller girl. She is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
- Will is an impulsive boy. He is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
- Big Bear is a large animate teddybear. He is voiced by Wayne Forester.
- Bluebird is a bluebird. She is voiced by Emma Tate.
- Oakley is an ancient oak tree. He is voiced by Wayne Forester.
Everything's Rosie was created by Vickie Corner for V&S Entertainment Ltd and co-produced with JCC, owned by The Qatar Foundation. The series was one of the first international co-productions to air on Baraem TV, which is available throughout the Arabic countries and Europe in the Arabic language.
In development for nearly 10 years before going into production, the concept was to create a visually appealing girl-led show that would also appeal to boys.
On 3 May 2010, the first episode of Everything’s Rosie aired on CBeebies. Series 1 introduced the primary characters within Rosie's World and established the relationships between the friends. Production on Series 2 was completed in 2011 with the first episode airing on 23 May 2011. Series 2 introduced a range of new secondary characters and additional locations. The first episode of Series 3 aired on 18 June 2012. A 24 minute feature length Special "When You Wish Upon an Oak" was commissioned by CBeebies in 2013 and premiered on New Year’s Day 2014. Series 4 completed the production at the end of 2015, with the first episode having aired on 2 March 2015, bringing the total number of episodes to 104.
Everything's Rosie has been sold in over 160 territories worldwide and dubbed into 27 different languages.
The first line of Everything's Rosie toys was released in 2011. DVDs were launched in conjunction with NBC Universal in 2012.
Everything's Rosie has been produced in 27 languages worldwide.
- "Everything's Rosie Cuddles Up With Canal Panda". Animation World Network. 28 Sep 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Toddler Time: Everything's Rosie". Abbeygate cinema. 6 May 2017. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "V&S Announces New 'Everything's Rosie' Licensing Deal". Animation World Network. 4 Nov 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "V&S' Vickie Corner tells us about the ambitious plans for Everything's Rosie this year". Licensing.biz. 24 March 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "BBC - CBeebies CBeebies - Schedules, Monday 3 May 2010". BBC. 3 May 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "BBC - CBeebies CBeebies - Schedules, Monday 23 May 2011". BBC. 23 May 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "BBC - CBeebies CBeebies - Schedules, Monday 18 June 2012". BBC. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2017.[permanent dead link]
- "BBC - CBeebies CBeebies - Schedules, Wednesday 1 January 2014". BBC. 1 January 2014. Archived from the original on 5 January 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "BBC - CBeebies CBeebies - Schedules, Monday 2 March 2015". BBC. 2 March 2015. Archived from the original on 2 August 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Everything's Rosie Reaches 100 million YouTube Hits". Animation Magazine. 26 October 2015. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "V&S Entertainment, Universal launch "Everything's Rosie" DVD". The Toy Book. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 8 June 2017.