From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up evil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evil is the absence or opposite of good.
Evil may also refer to:
Film, books and television
- Evil (novel), a 1981 Swedish novel written by Jan Guillou
- Evil (2003 film), a Swedish film based on Guillou's novel
- Evil (2005 film), a Greek horror film
- Evil: In the Time of Heroes, a 2009 Greek horror film prequel of the 2005 film
- Evil the Cat, a villain from the cartoon series Earthworm Jim
- Evil (band), Miami garage band active from 1965–1967
- "Evil" (Earth, Wind & Fire song), a 1973 song by Earth, Wind & Fire
- "Evil" (Howlin' Wolf song), a 1954 song written by Willie Dixon for Howlin' Wolf
- "Evil" (Interpol song), a 2005 single by Interpol
- "Evil" (Ladytron song), a 2003 single by Ladytron from the album Light & Magic
- "Evil" (Grinderman song), a 2010 single by Grinderman
- "Evil", a song by Mercyful Fate from the album Melissa
- "Evil", a song by The Flaming Lips from the 2009 album Embryonic
- "Evil", a song by Stevie Wonder from the 1972 album Music of My Mind
- "Evil", a song by Heavenly from the 2004 album Dust to Dust
- Takaaki Watanabe, a Japanese professional wrestler who currently performs under the name "EVIL"
- Mount Evil, a mountain in Tennessee, United States
- Evil bit, a fictional internet protocol for "evil" transmissions to identify themselves
- EVIL (electronic viewfinder, interchangeable lens), an alternate term for mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera
- Evil empire (disambiguation)
- Evel (disambiguation)
- Evel Knievel (1938–2007), stunt rider
- Douglas Evill (1892–1971), British air marshal
- Poll evil, a disease of horses and other equids
- All pages beginning with "Evil"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.