From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evisceration is the removal of viscera (internal organs, especially those in the abdominal cavity). This can refer to:
- Disembowelment, removal of the internal organs of an animal.
- Evisceration (autotomy), ejection of viscera as a defensive action by an animal.
- Evisceration (ophthalmology), removing the internal material from the eye.
- Eviscerated, Dutch death metal band.
- Evisceration Plague, an album by North American death metal band Cannibal Corpse, and a song of the same name.
- Pelvic evisceration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evisceration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.