From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Evo or evo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EVO or Evo may refer to:
- East Village Other, American underground newspaper in New York City (1965–1972)
- EVO (comics), a comic crossover between Top Cow/Image Comics titles
- Evo (magazine), a British car magazine
- Evo Morales (born 1959), president of Bolivia
- Evo Anton DeConcini (1901–1986), American jurist
- Bill Evo (born 1954), American ice hockey player
- Enhanced VOB, a container digital video format
- EVO Smart Console, a PC and game console
- HTC EVO 4G, a smartphone
- Compaq Evo, a series of personal computers
- Evo (board game), a board game
- E.V.O.: Search for Eden, a video game
- Evolution Championship Series, an annual fighting game eSports tournament in the United States
- Evo tube train, a new concept of tube train being developed by London Underground
- Evo Car Share, a carsharing service in the Greater Vancouver area
- Evo (Wildstorm), a comic book character
- Lancer Evo, a car manufactured by Mitsubishi
- Evo (guitar), Steve Vai's primary instrument
- EVO Banco, a Spanish bank
- Evo (restaurant), a Michelin-starred restaurant in Barcelona, Spain
- EVO, Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Exponentially Variegated Organism, fictional mutants contaminated by microscopic machines called "nanites" in the popular cancelled Generator Rex series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.