(Redirected from Except)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exception, exceptions, or exceptional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exception, exceptions or expectional may refer to:
- "Exception" (song), by Ana Johnsson
- The Exception, a 2016 British film
- Exception (computer science), an anomalous condition during computation
- The Exceptions, a German demo (computer art) group
- State of exception, a concept of extension of sovereign power
- Exceptional Records
- Exceptional: Why the World Needs a Powerful America, a 2015 book by Dick and Liz Cheney
- Exceptional objects in mathematics
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Exception|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exception.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.