Executive order (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An Executive order is a directive issued by the President of the United States.
|Look up executive order in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Executive order may also refer to:
- Executive order, an Ordinance Power of the President of the Philippines
- List of United States federal executive orders
- State executive order
- Executive (disambiguation)
- Executive Orders, 1996 novel by Tom Clancy
- High Court
- Order (disambiguation)
- Presidential proclamation (United States)
- Statutory instrument
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Executive order.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.