From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exhale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To exhale is to breathe out.
Exhale may also refer to:
- "Exhale (Shoop Shoop)", a 1995 song by Whitney Houston
- "Exhale" (Emina Jahović song), a 2008 song by Emina Jahović
- "Exhale", a 2001 single by System F and Armin van Buuren
- Exhalation (short story), Hugo Award-winning short story by Ted Chiang
- Exhale (Plumb album), a 2015 album by Plumb
- Exhale (Thousand Foot Krutch album), a 2016 album by Thousand Foot Krutch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exhale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.