From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exhibition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An exhibition is an organized presentation and display of a selection of items.
Exhibition may also refer to:
- Art exhibition, a presentation of art
- Solo show (art exhibition), a presentation of art by a single artist
- Exhibition (equestrian), a sport involving horses and riders
- Exhibition (scholarship), a financial award to scholars
- Exhibition game, a friendly match
- Exhibition (film), a film directed by Joanna Hogg
- Exhibition (album), a Gary Numan compilation album
- Exhibition GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in western Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Exhibition, Saskatoon, a neighbourhood in Saskatoon, Canada
- All pages with a title containing Exhibition
- Exhibition hall, where exhibitions are held
- Exhibitioner, a student who has been awarded an exhibition grant
- Exhibitionism, public displaying of nudity
- Expo (disambiguation)
- Collection (artwork)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exhibition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.