From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up exist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exist may refer to:
- Exist (song), a single by electronic music artist OVERWERK
- eXist, an open source database management system built on XML
- Existential quantification, in logic and mathematics (symbolized by ∃, read "exists")
- Energetic X-ray Survey Telescope, a proposed hard X-ray imaging all-sky deep survey mission
- Exists (band), formerly Exist, a Malaysian band
- Exists (film), a 2014 horror film
- XIST (gene) X inactive specific transcript, a gene which inactivates extra copies of X-chromosomes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.