Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up exist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Exist may refer to:
- eXist, an open source database management system built on XML
- Existential quantification, in logic and mathematics (symbolized by ∃, read "exists")
- Energetic X-ray Survey Telescope, a proposed hard X-ray imaging all-sky deep survey mission
- Exists (band), formerly Exist, a Malaysian band
- Exists (film), a 2014 horror film
- XIST (gene) X inactive specific transcript, a gene which inactivates extra copies of X-chromosomes.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.