|Industry||WAN Acceleration Equipment|
|Headquarters||Roseland, New Jersey, Tel-Aviv, Israel|
|Products||Accelerator appliances, WAN Optimization|
Expand Networks was a privately held company, co-founded by Talmon Marco in 1998; initial financing was provided by Discount Investment Corporation Ltd., The Eurocom Group, Ophir Holdings, and a private group of investors, including Memco Software founder Israel Mezin. Additional investors joined in subsequent rounds of funding. The company raised over $95 million.
In mid October 2011, following the requests of Plenus, one of the company's lenders, an Israeli court appointed a liquidator - Paz Rimer. The liquidator gradually terminated the company's employees  and eventually, on 11 January 2012 sold most of the assets of the company to Riverbed Technology, which immediately terminated all the company's products and ceased support.
- Local reseller chosen for Expand Networks win on crn.com.au
- Expand Networks Extends Global Presence - Establishes Expand China., on allbusiness.com
- Expand Networks Continues Virtualization Drive with ExpandView Virtual on vmblog.com
- Expand Networks Virtual Accelerator: VDI, Application Virtualization and the WAN on Matt Hensley's Blog
- Expect More From WAN Optimization Than Just Optimization on cio.com
- Liquidator terminates 24 Expand employees, on globes.co.il
- Riverbed Purchases Assets of Expand Networks, on riverbed.com