Talmon Marco is an Israeli-American entrepreneur and businessman, best known as the CEO and founder of Viber - a proprietary cross-platform instant messaging VoIP application for smartphones with over 400 million users and Juno - a ride sharing service.
Born in Israel, Marco served as CIO for the Israeli Defense Forces Central Command. He completed a degree in Computer Science and Management from Tel-Aviv University, later moving to the U.S. where he spent most of his adult life.
In 1997 he co-founded Expand Networks and served as the company's President until 2004.
In 1998, Marco co-founded iMesh, where he was President until 2010.
- "Talmon Marco - @duras". Twitter. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Talmon Marco". crunchbas. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Executive Profile - Talmon Marco". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- Robin Wauters. "200,000,000 mobile users, for starters – Q&A with Viber CEO Talmon Marco". The Next Web. Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- The Skype Killers of Belarus By Brett Forrest August 23, 2012, Bloomberg Businessweek, Technology
- "Profile of Talmon Marco". Retrieved 27 October 2013.
- "Why ride-sharing startup Juno chose to launch in New York". Upstart Business Journal. Retrieved 2016-02-22.