|Teacher(s)||Imi Lichtenfeld, Eli Avikzar|
|Rank||Master Level 3 / Expert Level 8 in Krav Maga|
Eyal Yanilov (born 30 May 1959) is an Israeli Krav Maga instructor and currently Chief Instructor of Krav Maga Global. He was a co-founder and Chief Instructor of the International Krav Maga Federation from 1996 to 2010.
Eyal Yanilov is a graduate of the School for Trainers and Instructors at the Wingate Institute for Sport and Physical Education and holds a degree in electrical engineering. He studied with the founder of Krav Maga, Imi Lichtenfeld (also known as Imi Sde-Or) beginning in 1974. He is one of two Krav Maga practitioners who holds the highest level granted by Imi Lichtenfeld, Master level 3 and the Founder's Diploma of Excellence, along with Darren Levine. Yanilov and Levine were the driving force in popularizing Krav Maga in the 1990s.
In 1981 Yanilov directed the first Krav Maga training seminar outside Israel and has introduced Krav Maga in 40 countries. He is the co-author of Krav Maga: How to Protect Yourself Against Armed Assault with a foreword written by former president of Israel, Shimon Peres. The book has been translated into six languages. From 1984 until Lichtenfeld's death in January 1998, Yanilov and Lichtenfeld worked together to compile a comprehensive manual on the principles of Krav Maga and its various techniques.
Until 2010, Yanilov served as head of the Professional Committee of the Israeli Krav Maga Association, established and served as the Chairman and Chief Instructor of the IKMF. He now heads the KMG — Krav Maga Global. Since the early 1980s, he has trained generations of instructors in the United States, Europe, South East Asia, and Australia.
Yanilov was featured on an episode of Human Weapon, where he demonstrated disarming techniques of Krav Maga. In 2010 Eyal founded MaxKravMaga.com — an online Krav Maga training program where members can learn Krav Maga directly from Eyal via streaming video.
- Sde-Or, Imi and Yanilov, Eyal. Krav Maga: How to Defend Yourself Against Armed Assault. New York: North Atlantic Books (2001). ISBN 1-58394-008-1
- "Krav Maga Global — Modern Self Defense — Eyal Yanilov". Krav-maga.com. Retrieved 2016-01-02.
- Young, Robert W. (2 September 2013). "Israeli Martial Arts: Eyal Yanilov on the Best Krav Maga Techniques Against a Front Kick". Black Belt Magazine. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Levine, Darren; Whitman, John. Complete Krav Maga: The Ultimate Guide to Over 200 Self-Defense and Combative Techniques. Ulysses Press.
- "History of Krav Maga". British Krav Maga.
- Lu, Alicia, interview with Eyal Yanilov, founder of KMG, Krav Maga News
- Sadeh, Sharon (14 September 2004). "Fight Club". Haaretz. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Horwitz, Raymond, Israeli Martial Arts: Krav Maga Expert Eyal Yanilov Shows You How to Disable an Opponent and Defend Yourself From the Ground[permanent dead link], Art Martial:Le portail des arts martiaux et sports de combat, 25 June 2014
- Seminar on Krav Maga, DNA India, 21 February 2015
- Krav Maga expert shows how to fend off knife attacks, DNA India, 24 February 2015