Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eyes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eyes are the organs of vision.
Eyes or The Eyes can also refer to:
- The Eyes (band), a 1960s psychedelic rock band from London, England
- Eyes (band), a rock band from New Haven, Connecticut
- "Eyes" (Donna Summer song), 1985
- "Eyes", a song by Tracy Bonham from her album Blink the Brightest
- "Eyes", a song by Kaskade, featuring Mindy Gledhill, from Kaskade's album Fire & Ice
- "The Eyes", a song on David Byrne and Brian Eno's 2008 album Everything That Happens Will Happen Today
- Eyes (TV series), a 2005 American television series
- "Eyes" (Babylon 5), a 1994 episode of the science-fiction TV series Babylon 5
- "Eyes" (Space: Above and Beyond episode), an episode of Space: Above and Beyond
- "The Eyes", episode 2 of season 2 of the animated TV series Adventure Time, first aired in 2010
- "Eyes", a segment from the 1969 horror anthology Night Gallery
- Eyes (cheese), holes in cheese
- Eyes Galaxies, in the constellation Virgo
- Eyes (video game), a 1982 arcade game
- The Eyes, a 1999 book of poetry by Don Paterson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eyes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.