From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FEM may refer to:
- Fem (magazine), a feminist magazine
- FEM (TV channel), a Norwegian television channel
- Field emission microscopy, an analytical technique to investigate molecular surface structures
- Finite element method, a numerical technique for partial differential equations
- Femme, a gender identity in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and cross-dressing subcultures
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.