Jump to navigation Jump to search
FGD may refer to:
- Familial glucocorticoid deficiency
- Fderik Airport, in Mauritania
- Feature group D, in the North American telephone industry
- Fish Go Deep, an Irish electronic music duo
- Flue-gas desulfurization
- Functional generative description, a linguistic framework
- FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing
- Focus Group Discussion, a qualitative research method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FGD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.