From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FGD may refer to:
- Conair Group, a Canadian aerial firefighting company
- Familial glucocorticoid deficiency
- Fderik Airport, in Mauritania
- Feature group D, in the North American telephone industry
- Fish Go Deep, an Irish electronic music duo
- Flue-gas desulfurization
- Functional generative description
- FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing
- Focus Group Discussion, a qualitative research method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FGD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.