Jump to navigation Jump to search
FGD may refer to:
- Familial glucocorticoid deficiency
- Fderik Airport, in Mauritania
- Feature group D, in the North American telephone industry
- Fish Go Deep, an Irish electronic music duo
- Flue-gas desulfurization
- Functional generative description, a linguistic framework
- FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing
- Focus Group Discussion, a qualitative research method
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FGD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.