Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up first in first out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FIFO may refer to:
First in, first out
- FIFO and LIFO accounting, methods used in managing inventory and financial matters
- FIFO (computing and electronics), a method of queuing or memory management
- Queue (abstract data type), data abstraction of the queuing concept
- FIFO in stock rotation, particularly to avoid food spoilage
- Fifó (born 2000), Portuguese futsal player
- "Fit in or fuck off", an unofficial human resource expression used within organizations
- Fly-in fly-out, a human resources strategy for deployment of personnel to remote locations
- FiFo Records, an American record label
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FIFO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.