FUNDESEM Business School
|Fundación para el Desarrollo Empresarial (FUNDESEM)|
|Chairman||Juan Amirola Campa|
FUNDESEM Business School is an international business school located in the city of Alicante, Spain, owned by the FUNDESEM foundation, which comprises more than 200 companies and institutions. In 2010, it had over 6,000 students.
FUNDESEM offers several graduate masters degree programs, including:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive MBA
- International MBA (IMBA)
- Master in Human Resources Management
- Master in International Business
- Master in Financial Management
- Master in Commercial Management and Marketing
They include aInternational MBA Double Degree Program i n collaboration with a number of European and non-European business schools, taught entirely in English taught entirely in English
There are also a number of non-graduate management training and in-company programs.
In 2010 the school was one of Spain's top 20 according to the Eduniversal World Ranking. Several of its programs ranked among the five best in the country in 2010, according to Spanish daily El Mundo (Spain). A number of grants financed by industry were created in mid-2011 at the school for business courses students.
The School has signed a number of student exchange programs with international educational institutions such as the University of Birmingham in the UK and the Georgia Institute of Technology College of Management in the USA.
It is a member of the 'Latin American Council of Business Schools' CLADEA and the 'European Foundation for Management Development' EFMD.
Early in 2011 it was reported that the School would launch its own publishing house under its commercial name. As of today two titles have been published in Spanish.
- Choosing Fundesem (2009-10-13). "Choosing Fundesem". Fundesem.es. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- Spain. "Fundesem Business School". Educations.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "University and business school ranking in Spain". Eduniversal-ranking.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Programs". Fundesem.es. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "FUNDESEM creates new grants for their Business Course - eduSpain Blog". Blog.eduspain.com. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- content (2011-01-24). "Fundesem estrena su editorial con un libro para aprender a leer la prensa económica,Valencia.-Economía y empresa Expansión.com". Expansion.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- FUNDESEM Business School Official Website
- FUNDESEM Alumni Blog
- CLADEA, Latin American Council of Business Schools
- EFMD, European Foundation for Management Development
- EDUNIVERSAL Business Schools and University Rankings
- List of Business Schools in Europe at Wikipedia